"We depend on RDS for all of the financing needs for our Il Radicchio chain. Either in preparing our business plan, placing the financing or providing review and advice, I have found the services invaluable in the growth of our four-unit company."
Il Radicchio Restaurants®
Business Plan Preparation / Strategic Planning
Multi-Unit Chain Restaurants
Restaurant companies with multi-unit growth objectives must build solid foundations built on experience, research and careful financial planning.
Using the same analytical techniques as described for the single-unit independent, RDS begins with the prototype restaurant unit. Building on the foundation and success of this unit, RDS provides a strategic and tactical plan for multi-unit expansion at the corporate level.
- Review concept & formulate mission statement;
- Prepare global development strategy;
- Develop market analysis and strategic marketing plan;
- Develop prototype unit stabilized year cash flow statement;
- Compare and contrast operating projections to National Restaurant Association segment-specific operating data;
- Prepare a prototype unit development sources and uses of funds statement;
- Perform sensitivity analysis to determine profit and loss, break-even and return-on-investment ratios;
- Derive development standards (including site selection, location, facilities and demographics);
- Develop organizational structure;
- Establish corporate level income and expense analysis;
- Prepare corporate level sources and uses of funds;
- Develop and institute training and support systems;
- Develop operations, training and personnel systems and manuals
- Incorporate the above into standard business plan format.